- We deeply mourn on the demise of Adv. Habibur Rahman Khan, 91 years, father of Prof Sharif Uddin Khan, Honorable Adviser, BSNNI, who left us on 03.10.22. Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajeun.
- • You are cordially invited to join the Webinar on Vascular Imaging in Management of Stroke, jointly organised by BSNI, SNB, BSRI and Agrim on 11.08.2020 at 9:00 pm.
- • MEDTRONIC:Foundational Virtual Neurovascular Education: Aneurysm Treatment with Sirintara (PONGPECH) SINGHARA NA AYUDHAYA,M.D.
- • Webinar on Hyper acute stroke management during covid 19 pandemic
- • Interventional Stroke Care in the Era of COVID-19
- • Mechanical Thrombectomy in the Era of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- • Interventional radiology workflow during the COVID-19 pandemic
- • 3D-printed face protective shield in interventional radiology
Welcome to BSSNI
The Bangladesh Society of Stroke & Neurointervention (BSSNI), established in 2016 is a nonprofit organization of Neuro interventionists working in Bangladesh and dedicated to the development of training, research and scientific activities related to neurointervention in this country.